Contact center agents are people and people can grow on their own BUT great collaborative coaching truly guides agents to connect authentically to customers better and better each time. Great collaborative coaching awakens and guides an agent’s ability and choices with customers in a wide range of situations.
It can inspire and empower agents to make their next call better and more real for a refined customer experience. Join Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™ & Author of Leading Morale to truly understand how call center agents get the most out of collaborative coaching so they can thrive as professional care experts.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The importance of collaboration in defining call excellence
- How to collaboratively coach agents to feel empowered as professional care experts even with or without the use of call recordings
- Dynamic, collaborative approaches to key in to the agent’s experience and challenges
- Ways to enhance great customer encounters, navigate tense encounters, and even prevent more escalations in the long term
- Using collaborative coaching for performance improvements vs. monitoring for adherence to procedures and rules
June 2nd, 2022 at 9:30 am PDT, 12:30 pm EDT, 5:30 pm BST
Brought to you by: